FREE: A Special Meditation Class: Change Your Thoughts; Change Your World.
Date & Time:
Saturday, March 14, 4:00PM – 5:00PM
Elements of Wellness
2900 Bristol Street, Building J, Rm103, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Who Is this Class For?
This course is informative, friendly, and accessible to anyone –
- Who are new to meditation; beginners welcome!
- Who would like to learn new meditation techniques to continue their existing meditation practice
- Who would like to reduce stress and be more at peace by incorporating a meditation practice into their daily life
- Who would like to gain support and experience synergy of meditating in a group setting
Structure of the Class:
Each class will consist of short talks, in-class meditations, a Q & A session at the end of the class. Each class is different depending on whether there are new students and/or returning students.
What You Will Learn:
- Benefits of meditation
- What is meditation vs. what is not meditation?
- Learn powerful and effective meditation techniques to help you relax, be at peace, and gain clarity
- Practice these meditation techniques in class
- Learn how to set up a meditation practice at home
- Q & A session
Charlene has over 25 years of experience in the art of meditation and mindfulness. For over 15 years, she leads meditation classes around the U.S. and online to inspire others to experience joy and inner peace through the practice of meditation.
Please email MeditateBeHereNow11@gmail.com for questions.
Please sign up as the space is limited.
Parking: you can park in any spot in front of the building J. You can even park in the spot that has a number on it.
Please share/invite a friend if you feel they would benefit from this class.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What should I bring?
You don’t need to bring anything.
2. What should I wear?
We recommend that you wear whatever you feel most comfortable wearing.
3. Will we be sitting on the floor?
We will be sitting in chairs during the class. Below is a picture from one of our meditation classes.