A Special Online Meditation MasterClass: Change Your Thoughts; Change Your World.
Date & Time:
From the comfort of your own home. Zoom video conferencing details will be emailed 1 day prior each online class is set to start. Please note signup is required prior receiving the dial-in details.
What You Will Receive:
•Detail instruction to help you create or deepen your meditation practice, in-class meditations, and a Q & A session
•A step-by-step guide to set up a meditation practice at home (PDF) (to be emailed after the class)
•21-day meditation and mindfulness journal (PDF) (to be emailed after the class)
Who Is This Course For?
This course is informative, friendly, and accessible to anyone –
- Who are new to meditation; beginners welcome!
- Who would like to learn new meditation techniques to continue their existing meditation practice
- Who would like to reduce stress and be more at peace by incorporating a meditation practice into their daily life
- Who would like to gain support and experience synergy of meditating in a group setting
Structure of The Live Online MasterClass:
Each live online class will consist of lectures, in-class meditations, a Q & A session at the end of the class. Each class is different depending on whether there are new students and/or returning students.
For new students, you will learn a few powerful, simple and effective meditation techniques that you can start using them right away after just one class. We will also practice these meditation techniques in class.
For returning students, in addition to group meditations & the Q & A session, you will learn a new topic (see below) in each class that will help you deepen your meditation practice.
- How to deepen your daily meditation practice
- Understand chakras
- Mindfulness: why, what, how
- Actionable tips on how to incorporate mindfulness as part of your daily life right away
- Affirmations: the science and the practice of positive thinking
- Gratitude: the science and the practice of immediate happiness
- And so much more…
Charlene has over 20 years of experience in the art of meditation and mindfulness. For over 15 years, she leads meditation classes around the U.S. and online to inspire others to experience joy and inner peace through the practice of meditation. Learn how to meditate with Charlene here: https://youtu.be/FqeeVpvtL0s.
Please email MeditateBeHereNow11@gmail.com for questions.
Frequently Asked Questions for the Online MasterClasses
- What are the benefits of taking the Special Online Meditation Course?
This course will help you create or continue a meditation and mindfulness practice right away. Through the practice of meditation, not only you will learn to reduce stress but also you will learn to experience joy, peace, happiness that is present within you. In addition, you can take this course from the comfort of your own home. We recommend you to schedule a 90-minute appointment with yourself while each online class takes place so you may fully benefit from each class.
- What are the technology requirements to take the online course?
You can take the course on any device that allow you to watch videos online.
- Are refunds offered?
If you wish to cancel your registration, please do so a day prior the class starts. No refunds once the online class is set to start. Thank you.
- “Can I still join the course if I do not live in Pacific Daylight Time”
Yes, to participate the live online classes, please log-on accordingly to Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). *Calculate your local time here.
- “What are the benefits of participating the live online classes?”
Each live online class will provide you a live classroom experience. You will gain a sense of group gathering and learning while each live online class takes place.
By committing to join the live online classes helps you accountable for getting the course completed so you can start a meditation practice right away