Join us for a special online meditation class on Saturday, 5/27, 10:00AM PDT. Learn how to meditate from the comfort of your own home. Please sign up here by 5/26: bit.ly/2rQFMuW
The benefits of meditation can include:
- Focus on the present
- Build skills to manage your stress
- Increase self-awareness
- Reduce negative emotion
- Increase productivity
- Encourage creative problem solving
Structure of the live online class:
Each live online class will consist of lectures, in-class meditations, a Q & A session at the end of the class.
Each class is different depending on whether there are new students and/or returning students. For new students, you will learn a few powerful, simple and effective meditation techniques that you can start using them right away after just one class. We will also practice these meditation techniques in class. For returning students, in addition to group meditations & the Q & A session, you will learn a new topic in each class that will help you enhance your meditation practice.
- Meditation: why, what, how
- How to start a meditation practice at home
- Understand chakras
- Mindfulness: why, what, how
- Actionable tips on how to incorporate mindfulness as part of your daily life right away
- Affirmations: the science and the practice of positive thinking
- Gratitude: the science and the practice of immediate happiness
- And so much more…
Please share or tag a friend if you feel they would benefit from this class. I look forward to sharing this class with you.