I usually take a quick nap after lunch. I don’t nap in my office but do it in my car. I would close my eyes for a few minutes and drift off to sleep. I always wake up after 5 or 10 minutes. I feel more refresh and calm after this ‘power nap’. Do you take a nap during the day?
This great article talks about the benefits of taking a nap.
The 10 benefits are:
1. Less stress.
2. Increased alertness and productivity.
3. Improved memory and learning.
4. Good for the heart.
5. Increased cognitive functioning.
6. Get motivated to exercise.
7. Boost your creativity.
8. Make up for midnight tossing and turning.
9. Protect yourself from sleepiness.
10. Better health.
Read the article for details of each benefit.